Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Monday 28 January 2008

FRANKIE



I was reading this magazine in Borders today and I have purchased it before, comes with a free poster like mags when you were a kid!  It probably the most heartwarming magazine you can read, its Australian and cost many pretty pennies, something like £6.25 (probably not that much in Oz), I already spend way too much on magazines!  Its design is cute and nostalgic but not sickly (squiggly lines, polaroids), reminds me of Nylon a bit but with more depth and ideas.

When you read it you just feel much more positive and that your imagination is free to wander all over the place, much love to Frankie x