Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Wednesday 23 January 2008

NOTEBOOK PROJECT




I have been trying to collate notebooks and scribbles and pages from peoples diaries including my own & thus far it has been going ok, but if anyone is reading this then it is still an ongoing project and I really hope I can gain lots more stuff!

Here are my initially thoughts:

# I always think people have something to write 'things' in or jot down ideas, is this true?

# This idea is inspired by my downright nosiness and also intrigue into what part these documents play in aspects of peoples lives.

# If anyone has any thoughts with regards this project then please let me know!

more info on at myspace.com/neonflash85