Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Monday 7 January 2008

tape on a stick

The only time I seem to be able to properly listen to music at the moment is with my i-pod in the car.  On my way back home this evening it was on shuffle (you either love or hate shuffle I have come to realise!) and some really great tracks came on, it ended with Elton John "Dont go breaking my heart"!  

My main thoughts were that a great deal of the music I love has been given/recommended by friends: Charlie - John Mayer, Rob P - The Duke Spirit, Matt - Thom Yorke, U.N.K.L.E, Prefuse 73, Psapp & so many others, Emily - Kid id, Metric, Anna from Printmaking class in Springfield- Devendra Banhart, Dave and his super loud speakers - The Doors, LCD Soundsystem, Kate - Hot Chip, Rob - Prince, Ric - Minus the Bear, The Appleseed Cast, Caitlin - Kings of Leon.   So here's to all my friends, without them my music wouldn't have memories*