Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Tuesday 29 January 2008

TIM WALKER


'I Love Pictures' - I got this book at christmas, I already had fallen in love with photographs of his I had seen in Vogue.  He has the right amount of nostalgia coupled with modern ideas and english eccentricity, he leaves you beaming at being english!

His photographs are intimate, some with no fixed focal point which makes you search and see all the other great bits that are packed into the image.

What makes the photographs great for me, is that I want to be in the places he has created.

(scanned image)