Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Monday 24 November 2008

Social Club Salon 2008



An open submission selling exhibition at East Street Arts, Patrick Studios, Leeds.  Just like the French Salons of the 18th and 19th century, ESA will be exhibiting work floor-to-ceiling on every available inch of wall space.  Exhibition was on from 7th November to 23rd November and unfortunately I missed the opening as I was in london but apparently it was packed!  A variety of styles and media and size was shown and excellently curated.  These are the two pieces of work that I had on show, well the Runswick Bay at least, the other was only seeing the light of day is this one sold!