Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Wednesday 29 April 2009

The Photographic Dictionary




I LOVE THIS WEBSITE, found through Exit magazine bloggy bits!

"The Photographic Dictionary is dedicated to defining words through the literal, figurative and personal meanings found in each photograph"

Some examples of the work on it found above and the best clear simple sexy home page x

ps. I hate when you sit in chairs with shorts on and you know your going to leave with marks on your upper legs eeK!its going to happen to me soon as im off to Gibraltar-lots of sunshine and shorts and dresses!