Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 13 August 2009

love the twosome


found this link through my friend Jay Maude's blog: http://jaymaude.tumblr.com/page/2
as you may know I am a fan of photographing planes and on his blog post she has done some great images of planes from underneath-tres shapely! I just love these dyptychs, I often think of doing this with my work, think it would work better if I had lots of prints and could move them around easier on the floor and leave some combinations up to chance, rather than specifically choose which ones to add together in photoshop, sometimes you just need a massive floor and some accidental imagery!