Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Pavilion Workshop this Saturday!


Olla on this lovely tues morn, I have too much to do argh!

But anyways, Amy Lord, a great fun photographer and myself are joining forces to bring to Pavilion a workshop of mythical and playful proportions, where we will use the work of Andy Lock, current exhibitor at Pavilion, as a starting point to explore and create sets and props for image making purposes.

Hope to see you there, we currently have people from Exposure Leeds group attending, which reminds me, there is a project group meeting at Pavilion tonight from 6pm, be there to be heard and share your thoughts!