Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 19 November 2009

gorgeous things, and all that jazz


Just got the new elle decoration, christmas special, oh how I love the gold, this jug is AAAAAMMMMMAZZZING!I blogged forever ago about the white version which i still love and will go marvellously with my crushed paper cup (made of porcelin), apologies for the picture but it took me ages to find it online! Also this kiehls & kaws collaboration is great, display toiletree pieces you know it! Everything on the seletti site (link above) is brillaint, domestic objects turned display pieces, I swoon!

Just had a manic eve of ordering christmas cards from moo, just got my business cards done for the first time from their website and I am impressed especially how quick they came and good quality, think they have bucked up their act, as when I first heard of them about a year ago i ordered some postcards and they weren't as fabulous as I would have hoped! The cards are inspired by text really, poems, simplicity with words and the texture of books yay! I shall blog them when they arrive.

Plus my marvellous mum has purchased a shiny new sewing machine that I am using and I am making vintage tweed cushions and decorations watch this space, i am excited anyway!xx night night x