Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Wednesday 20 January 2010

SUNrise


on another shrill and exciting note, I have been selected for this year's Shot Up North SUNRISE showcase for emerging photographers. YAY!

I find out the exact results on the preview evening at this address in Leeds:

SUN21 AWARDS
Thursday 4th February 2010
6.00 - 8.00pm
Design Innovation Centre
The Calls
Leeds

Wish me luck and I hope to see lots of you guys there to support everyone, should be a good evening, if the Shot Up North SUN21 awards were anything to go by!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154592500719 for the facebook group page x