Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Friday 26 March 2010

The Paper Eaters





Wahey! I am about to be a production assistant on this amazing arts project; a collaboration between artists "The Girls", Selfridges and The Photographers Gallery. I am so excited to be part of this and to meet the artists involved and all the other lovely people helping out throughout the month of April at Selfridges Ultralounge (sounds swanky heh?!)

"The Girls are re-emerging British artists Andrea Blood (b. 1975, UK) and ZoĆ« Sinclair (b. 1976, UK), whose collaboration began in 1996 at Central Saint Martins. After a seven year hiatus, The Girls began making new work in 2006. The Girls' practice focuses on creating private staged tableaux and recording them as self-portrait photography or video; as well as performance art. Themes explored include Englishness, childhood, gender, women’s relationship with food, obsession and eroticism."