Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Monday 12 April 2010

Lazy Sunday with Shell & Kristy



Well, yesterday wasn't lazy at all! Impressions Gallery, Bradford run this event "Lazy Sunday" monthly and yesterday was in collaboration with Exposure Leeds. The day consisted of two photo walks around the city of Bradford-one to capture the old and new architecture and the other to visit the 20 sculptures on Bradford's sculpture trail-who knew that many existed in this city!

The day was finished off by a creative workshop led by yours truly and Shell Gorst; a marvellous photographer and fine artist from Leeds! Yesterday was the day for 'Playing with Perspective' and scale with various over sized, undersized and other sized objects supplied by us! The day was great and so so nice and sunny for outdoor walking and photographing!x

www.flickr.com/groups/playwithperspective for more shots from the day!