Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Pull up to my bumper baby, In your long black limosine, Pull up to my bumper baby, And drive it in between.





Recently read the article in the Guardian with Grace Jones, nothing too special about the text but was just amusing how long she left the journalist waiting for the interview/photo shoot-she is a night owl through and through and is has the most amazing body still, through the shoot she was drinking a bottle or two of red wine and some oysters, such an iconic woman.

Post inspired by Pull up to the Bumper just listened to at 6 music xxx