Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 17 June 2010

Miss Dahl






To honour the apparently delicious and delectable Miss Sophie Dahl here are a couple of lovely photos, I am feeling calm and nostalgic as I am watching her cooking episodes for the first time, very 'styled' cooking set but still aspire to own the magimix, the cool drawer handles, the Kilner jars filled with homemade jam and treacle, and the garden to pick herbs from!oh my how very charming......
(turns out the house that the programme is filmed in is for sale...only £1.45million in crouch end london,hmmm I shall dream)