Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Derby Feste Photo Fun!



James phrase - "and the leaves didnt fall"
my phrase - "and folding"

I spent the day with the company of 2 whole boys, Mr James Ross and Mr Richard Gray and we had a marvelous time in Derby. The reason we went-Derby Feste & Shoot Derby-basically we were given a phrase gleaned from a story from the Shoot Experience team and then had 2 hours in which is scour derby for suitable photographic interpretation. We also got to see some crazy people running around on stilts, mad man with suitcase with dogs noises coming from it, watch old films of Derby in the worlds smallest (and hottest!) cinema in the form of a every so tiny caravan and saw the exhibition at Quad. All in all a great Saturday, it was very weird not be to working!