Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

They are up!













My prints that is, I was jumping up and down with excitement when I saw how awesome they looked! Thanks so much to Trevor Olner. Trev is one of the 8, from our Transition group, and he did an amazing job on the printing & has superb attention to detail!

Well Monday started off fine and dandy then torrential rain started and we had to bus our shipping containers into the shelter of the Bootle container depo-much better conditions and a LOT less wind action. You forget you are by the sea in Liverpool!

Here are some images that document our day of pasting and if you head to our group website, http://www.transition2011.co.uk/ and go to the blog section we have a multimedia piece by Ciara Leeming, with voiceover by me!

All images Ciara Leeming.