Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Fleurs




Howdy! I had a day last week of test shooting, I treated myself to some lovely blooms from the awesome Urban Flower Company in Crouch End. So many lovely flowers to choose from and I was let into a little secret about why they were keeping some thorns on roses-sworn to secrecy tehe!

Anyway the day was super sunny and bright so I had to wait to take a few shots in the outdoors till the light was less harsh. So in the mean time I shot these indoors on a table top.

The flowers are Astrantia, common name Hattie’s pincushion or Masterwort. The foliage is Salal and Euonymous. (Little help from a mother's knowledge).