Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Sunday 3 July 2011

To France...


screen grab from http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkb4dawn/with/3202804211/






....I am going on holiday, Yay!

From this Thursday I will be in Ruisseau, Marcon, in the Loire Valley, on I hope, a sun, book, wine, pondering and wandering filled week! I am already getting excited and packing my case, so far-3 chick lit nonsense books from the Library, optimistic suncream and new bright yellow sun dress from Rokit on Brick Lane, that also doubled as my 'Bollywood/Indian' costume for the house party we had at our house last night!

So in a French inspired moment, these are a few things that are totally ace!