Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 24 September 2009

oh yeah the photo taking bit!






We managed to miss our designated ferry home on mon eve but then it was ok as there was one 40 minutes later yay! This time myself and matt managed to get out on deck very windy but great feeling to hear the sea and watch the waves. But after this we managed to get back to Leeds when the clock struck midnight and then early start on Tuesday taking some more photos of the Groundwork projects.

This time it was Asda volunteers who were clearing pathways around residential areas, painting railings and planting bulbs!I managed to get round three of the sites all over Leeds.