Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 10 September 2009

to have and to hold and place on my very own coffee table......


Its not to bad a price on the old amazon used and new, 45 squids in borders which is where I had about half an hour of indulgence this morning, not bad going really for me!It has lovely photos of Sofia Coppola's house in LA and Oscar De La Rentas place as you do! Also looked though an amazing book by Mark Borthwick - "not in fashion", had no clue what it would be like inside but was seduced by the sturdy cardboard front and back and the polaroid sized image on the front, turns out he has shot lots of stuff for ace magazines such as Purple, Self Service and then done some really lo-fi collages and lots of photos of Chloe Sevigny!and I only mentioned her yesterday!tarar, I am trying to figure out some photos to put into the SUN emerging photographers comp...what to pick.....