Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Sunday 10 January 2010

spots



I was asked by Chris Nixon, optician extraodinaire from Starbeck, to put spots from an 'in focus' photo onto a 'blurry' photo, this is for a presentation that he is doing for advanced motorists, and is something to do with your peripheral vision and what your minds thinks you see, I am very intrigued to read the presentation myself.

Did you know that if you have a stroke and there is damage to one of your eyes and your peripheral vision is gone, its not just black down that side of your eye, the mind actually will create colours/objects from what it has seen before, so if you are walking along a street with trees that you have been down before the stroke, then your minds eye will fill in green for example?! I hope I got this correct anyway!

The shots just look quite interesting so thought I should show them: