Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

So far...

A few little collages I have been working on:

A few photos of what I have been up to of late:
V&A Late-Archive evening:
Helping out Sam Butt shooting Lady Chan for ID mag: http://www.samueljohnbutt.com/


...it was ages since I last blogged, slack Kristy! I have been helping friends out on shoots, assisting some new lovely homes & interiors photographers and shooting the back rooms of Audley End house in Essex-on film so no scans as yet! I do love getting the bronica out, just wish it didnt cost lots money to develop film!

I have moved into a much smaller room in my house in Crouch End-thank god for under the bed storage! I am now eagerly putting friends illustrations and photo swap photos from flickr, into frames, for a much needed salon style picture wall in my room!

I have been busy shooting for a portrait project for the Liverpool photography festival- Look2011, more info here:

http://www.transition2011.co.uk/
http://www.look2011.co.uk/live-projects/lightbox-transition/

I set myself the task of photographing costumed and historical interpreters, giving myself a challenge, as I have not shot many formal portraits before, preferring to shoot documentary style when I can. I am really enjoying this so far and its giving me lots to think about!