Hi! This blog is a way to share the things I find and a way to keep me looking. I'm Kristy, a photographer and assistant based in London town. I am very curious into the lives of others and this is what feeds my creativity. Enjoy my blog, thank you for looking!

Thursday 5 May 2011

In recent days..









...I have been on a lovely walk and had a day out with my step sister. These jaunts have taken me from my home of Crouch End, through Finsbury Park, riverside walking past the east reservoir, to Allen's Garden in Hackney, then to Stoke Newington and Clissold Park-I intended to go on the Parklands Walk, but I may have gone off the route!

I also went to the sea, to Hunstanton, on the Norfolk Coast, a bracing wind and walk to the sea water meant my choice of white vans shoes was a bad decision! We drove back to Ely, Cambridgeshire via the Queens place-Sandringham. It felt quite appropriate after watching Catherine and William getting married on Friday, which I have to say was a really good day and I hope that they are truly in love, plus her dress was Amazing!